- This event has passed.
A 2-part CPD workshop designed for FE colleges focusing on busting challenges across the enrollment process & bridging the digital divide
June 24, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Part 1 – How to address the challenges in your college admissions process
Led by David Bartlett, CEO of Purlos, an admissions platform making student recruitment more efficient. This workshop has been designed for current Deputy Principals, Vice Principals and Assistant Principals and will focus on the strategic leadership approach, at all levels of the enrollment process, which help navigate the challenges and opportunities facing the FE sector as we begin to emerge into a post-COVID admissions cycle.
Join us for a deep dive into the student recruitment issues faced by many colleges. We will provide in-depth and up to date information and data on how senior leaders can implement a student-centred communication strategy, that will effectively respond to increased competitive and uncertain conditions that impact student recruitment and retention.
This workshop will explore:
- Your organization’s strengths and challenges in a recruitment context
- How to maximize existing resources and teams to meet the unique challenges of 2021
- Strategies to determine exactly how speculative applications are
- How to identify your likely drop-out rates during the six week period, and practical steps you can take to reduce this number
- The effect of demographics on enrolment numbers
- How to create innovation, change and disruption at your college
Part 2 – Bridging the digital divide in UK collegesThis session is designed to enable attendees to gain a better understanding of the barriers to digital inclusion faced by colleges and the students they serve across the UK.